FLUIDDA Inc is looking for a 3D Medical Imaging Animator.
FLUIDDA was founded in 2005 and has offices in the US (New York and Los Angeles), Belgium, Portugal and India. They are the world leader in the field of Functional Respiratory Imaging (FRI) research and development. The company’s proprietary innovative FRI technology offers pharmaceutical companies and healthcare providers a unique entry point into personalized medicine for patients suffering from respiratory diseases and sleep-related breathing disorders. Implementation of FRI in the clinical practice creates significant added value to the current healthcare standard in the respiratory field. FLUIDDA developed its novel FRI technology in house and is now rapidly expanding its commercial portfolio worldwide.
Responsibilities of the 3D Medical Imaging Animator include:
- Design and create scientifically accurate 3D animations based on Functional Respiratory Imaging output
- Create scientific renderings of Functional Respiratory Imaging result
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and requirements.
- Work with colleagues from our technical and clinical operations to efficiently reach the optimal end result in line with customer expectations.
- Support the global roll out of our Scientific Visualization solution.
- Good knowledge of Blender
- Good knowledge of Rhino
- Good knowledge of Adobe suite including Photoshop
- Good understanding of most CG techniques and technologies.
- Excellent communications skills
- Affinity and/or experience with medical imaging is a plus
FLUIDDA is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
FLUIDDA offers a competitive salary and supplementary benefits in accordance with the required level of experience.
For further questions, you can contact Nicky Verschoren.