FLUIDDA is an innovative company that aims to improve patient care and development of medication in the respiratory domain based on medical imaging and computer simulations. Cooperation with universities and medical research centres worldwide resulted in numerous clinical trials in over 1000 patients. Since we are a fast-growing top technology company, we are looking for an Assistant Clinical Project Manager to join our team in our New York office.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree Life Sciences, Health Care, Biology or related field.
- You have 0 – 5 years of experience in clinical trial environment.
- You have a hands-on mentality, you work accurately, and you fit in an innovative environment
- You are flexible and a quick learner
- Good PC skills
- Plus: you have knowledge about CT scanners, respiratory drug development and spirometry
- Plus: you have experience with ICH/GCP and QA
- Acting as a liaison with cross-functional team members, clients, sites and sponsors to ensure timely completion of all study deliverables and keep your supervisor informed on inquiries
- Responding to inquiries in a professional, courteous and timely manner
- Regular communications with clients regarding project status, including assistance in tracking and resolving client issues
- Participating in project meetings, conference calls, training calls and maintaining meeting minutes
- Drafting project documents
- Reviewing and editing project presentations
- Reading and understanding project protocol documents
- Reading, understanding and adhering to organizational QA/QC
- Comply with ICH-GCP and all applicable local laws and regulations (USA and Europe)
- Assist with preliminary financial tasks and monthly billing
- Assist with business strategy efforts related to clinical operations
- Assist Clinical Project Managers with any day-to-day study operational issues
You may expect a job with growth potential in a high-tech biomedical company with highly motivated colleagues. The technology is innovative, making it a challenging task to continuously improve the quality. We offer a competitive salary and supplementary benefits in accordance with your level of education, age and experience.
For further questions, you can contact Nicky Verschoren.