FLUIDDA is an innovative company that aims to improve patient care and development of medication in the respiratory domain based on medical imaging and computer simulations. Cooperation with universities and medical research centres worldwide resulted in numerous clinical trials in over 1000 patients. Since we are a fast-growing top technology company, we are looking for a QA officer to join our team in Belgium.
The Clinical Research Professional is responsible for ensuring compliance of clinical studies with the clinical trial protocol and documented properly via adequate monitoring.
- Good sense for structure and accuracy
- Strong in administration
- Quick learner
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Paramedical or scientific background, previous experience in clinical research is an asset.
- Collaborates closely with the clinical trial team
- Performs remote and onsite monitoring
- Obtains and maintains essential documentation in both Investigator File and Trial Master File
- Communicates with clients and study sites as needed
- Creates and follows-up on corrective and preventive action plans.
- Proves support to investigators and study coordinators to resolve study-related issues
- Follows-up with sites on study recruitment and retention
- Develops and completes trial-related documentation e.g. study trackers, and reports
- Provides onsite training of study procedures as required
- Contributes to the development and improvement of departmental procedures and processes in response to the company’s effort towards continuous quality improvement
You may expect a job with growth potential in a high-tech biomedical company with highly motivated colleagues. The technology is innovative, making it a challenging task to continuously improve the quality. We offer a competitive salary and supplementary benefits in accordance with your level of education, age and experience.
For further questions, you can contact Nicky Verschoren at email@example.com