FLUIDDA Inc is looking for a Clinical Research Professional to work with us in our New York, NY office.
FLUIDDA was founded in 2005 and has offices in the US (New York and Los Angeles), Belgium, Portugal and India. They are the world leader in the field of Functional Respiratory Imaging (FRI) research and development. The company’s proprietary innovative FRI technology offers pharmaceutical companies and healthcare providers a unique entry point into personalized medicine for patients suffering from respiratory diseases and sleep-related breathing disorders. Implementation of FRI in the clinical practice creates significant added value to the current healthcare standard in the respiratory field. FLUIDDA developed its novel FRI technology in house and is now rapidly expanding its commercial portfolio worldwide.
The Clinical Research Professional will be part of the Clinical Operations team and will be responsible for compliance of clinical studies with the clinical trial protocol, procedure manuals as well as for on-site training of clinical sites located in the United States.
- Good sense for structure and accuracy
- Strong administrative skills
- Quick learner
- Excellent communication skills in English (other languages are a plus)
- Paramedical or scientific background, previous experience in clinical trial operations with knowledge of GCP-ICH guidelines is an asset.
- Willing to travel (up to 25%)
- Collaborates closely with the Clinical Project Manager
- Obtains and maintains essential documentation in Trial Master File
- Communicates with clients and clinical study sites as needed
- Follows up on corrective and preventive action plans, where needed
- Proves support to investigators and study coordinators to resolve study-related issues
- Follows up with sites on technical issues and answers site questions
- Develops and maintains trial-related documentation e.g. study trackers, reports
- Provides on-site training at clinical sites of study procedures as required
- Contributes to the development and improvement of departmental procedures and processes in response to the company’s effort towards continuous quality improvement
- Handles other clinical-trial related tasks, if needed
FLUIDDA is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
FLUIDDA offers a competitive salary and supplementary benefits in accordance with the required level of experience.
For further questions, you can contact Nicky Verschoren at email@example.com