FLUIDDA is the leading company in the research and development of respiratory imaging biomarkers. Collaboration with universities and medical research centers resulted in clinical trials including a total of 1250 patients. Founded in 2005, FLUIDDA has proven to be a young and highly innovative company improving drug development and patient care using Advanced Medical Imaging.
In order to alleviate the growing business we are currently looking to strengthen our team with a Clinical Trial Assistant.
- Good sense for structure and accuracy
- Strong in administration
- Quick learner
- Good PC Skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Paramedical background, previous experience in clinical research is a plus.
- Provides general support to the clinical project team which may include logging, tracking and filing of regulatory documents, study communication and study paperwork, printing/copying, creating and shipment of study documents/material
- Establishes and maintains central files and case report files, electronic filing and updating electronical documentation system
- Supports in preparation of EC/CA submission packages
- As a member of the clinical project team the CTA is responsible for setting up meetings and maintaining meeting minutes.
- You track day to day, in a proactive and autonomous manner, all essential documents (and any updates) and needed material for the clinical project team to conduct site visits.
- You communicate with sites to schedule site visits.
- Comply with ICH-GCP and all applicable local laws and regulations
- Contribute to the development and improvement of departmental procedures and processes/templates in the scope of the company’s effort towards continuous quality improvement
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
You can expect a job with growth potential in a company with great perspective and highly motivated colleagues. We offer a salary in accordance with your age and experience and extra-legal benefits.