FLUIDDA is an innovative company that aims to improve patient care and development of medication in the respiratory domain based on medical imaging and computer simulations. Cooperation with universities and medical research centres worldwide resulted in numerous clinical trials in over 1000 patients.
Since we are a fast-growing top technology company, we are looking for a machine intelligence engineer to join our team in Niel.
- You have a Master or PhD with a specialisation in machine intelligence
- You have experience with machine intelligence toolboxes in Python and R (Google Tensorflow, h2o, caret, …)
- Experience with convolutional neural networks for image classification is a plus
- You are confident working in a Linux environment
- You have a hands-on mentality, you work accurate and you fit in an innovative environment
- You are flexible and a quick learner
- You have a good knowledge of the English language
- Experience in medical image processing is a plus
- You will perform research on disease phenotype classification and therapy recommendation using machine learning
- You will apply deep learning techniques to medical images for the extraction and phenotyping of anatomical regions
You may expect a job with growth potential in a high-tech biomedical company with highly motivated colleagues. The technology is innovative and you will be supported by engineers with years of experience in the domain. We offer a competitive salary and supplementary benefits in accordance with your level of education, age and experience.
For further questions, you can contact Nicky Verschoren.