FLUIDDA is an innovative company that aims to improve patient care and development of medication in the respiratory domain based on medical imaging and computer simulations. Cooperation with universities and medical research centres worldwide resulted in numerous clinical trials in over 1000 patients. Since we are a fast-growing top technology company, we are looking for a Marketing Manager, based in Belgium. FLUIDDA is a fast growing, innovative, high-tech biomedical company with highly motivated colleagues.
As Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the creation and dissemination of the marketing materials, organization and follow up of FLUIDDA’s presence at scientific conferences and supporting the business developers in reaching the goals and sales targets. This position reports to the CEO in the USA.
FLUIDDA was founded in 2005 and is, headquartered in Belgium, with subsidiaries in the US, Portugal and India. We are the world leader in the field of Functional Respiratory Imaging (FRI) research and development. The company’s proprietary innovative FRI technology offers pharmaceutical companies and healthcare providers a unique entry point into personalized medicine for patients suffering from respiratory diseases and sleep-related breathing disorders. Implementation of FRI in the clinical practice creates significant added value to the current healthcare standard in the respiratory field. We developed its novel FRI technology in house and is now expanding its commercial portfolio. FLUIDDA is fast-growing with offices in Belgium, Portugal, India and US (New York and Los Angeles). More info on the company can be found online: www.fluidda.com
- Acquire a thorough understanding of FLUIDDA’s core business to develop effective marketing material
- Support Business Development by executing effective lead generation strategies
- Translate the technical capabilities of FLUIDDA’s technology into effective marketing messages through close interaction with the operational teams.
- Organize and manage the schedule of scientific conferences and trade shows.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a medical/pharma/science field.
- Previous experience (3 to 5 years) in Marketing in Medical/Science field.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute tactical marketing plans.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Work independently and as a team player.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Superb verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter, hands-on, self-assured professional.
- Fluent in English and knowledge of Dutch/German/French/Italian/Spanish is a plus.
- Able to travel between 40 and 50%.
FLUIDDA offers a competitive salary and supplementary benefits in accordance with the required level of experience.
For further questions, you can contact Nicky Verschoren.