FLUIDDA is an innovative company that aims to improve patient care and development of medication in the respiratory domain based on medical imaging and computer simulations. Cooperation with universities and medical research centres worldwide resulted in numerous clinical trials in over 1000 patients. Since we are a fast-growing top technology company, we are looking for a QA officer to join our team in Belgium.
- You have 3- 4 years of experience in QA and QMS
- You have knowledge of certifications in medical devices (ISO13485, CE labels, 21 CFR Part 11, …) and affinity with using software / services as a medical device
- You have a hands-on mentality, you work accurately and you fit in an innovative environment
- You are flexible and a quick learner
- You have a good knowledge of the English language
- Plus: you have experience with ICH/GCP.
- You will be expanding and optimizing our QA system (creating SOPs, CAPA management, …)
- You will be acting as a contact person for audits
You may expect a job with growth potential in a high-tech biomedical company with highly motivated colleagues. The technology is innovative, making it a challenging task to continuously improve the quality. We offer a competitive salary and supplementary benefits in accordance with your level of education, age and experience.
For further questions, you can contact Nicky Verschoren.