FLUIDDA is an innovative biotechnology company that aims to improve patient care and development of medication in the respiratory therapeutic are based on medical imaging and computer simulations. Cooperation with universities and medical research centers have resulted in numerous clinical trials worldwide. We are a fast-growing company searching for a Site Trainer to join our team as a consultant in Europe.
- You have prior experience in clinical research trials and/or in respiratory medicine
- You are familiar with Pulmonary Function Test procedures
- You can work independently
- Your schedule has flexibility for travel as needed 1-3x month
- You are a quick learner
- Plus: You have experience with ICH/GCP guidelines
- Plus: You have experience with research studies that use medical imaging, particularly with CT scanners
The Site Trainer assists FLUIDDA by:
- Introducing FLUIDDA to Principal Investigators and study personnel at clinical research sites
- Training clinical research sites across Europe and installing specific HRCT scanner settings and procedures
- Providing manuals and FLUIDDA study equipment to site
- Training site personnel on monitoring subjects’ breathing signals and transferring CT scan images to FLUIDDA
- Following up with Investigators and study personnel after the site trainings, as needed
- Providing FLUIDDA with sites’ training records documents
For further questions, you can contact Nicky Verschoren.