FLUIDDA is an innovative company that aims to improve patient care and development of medication in the respiratory domain based on quantitative CT analysis and computer simulations. FLUIDDA has 15 years of experience in deploying novel qCT endpoints in clinical research in cooperation with drug developers and academic medical centers worldwide involving thousands of subjects. As a fast-growing leader in the field, we are looking for an database manager to join our team.
The Database Manager will be part of the Product team which is responsible for the development and optimization of proprietary products and medical devices (as a software). FLUIDDA has a constantly growing data pool which needs to be stored in a well designed and maintained database structure for internal and external stakeholders. The Database Manager will be responsible for designing, creating and maintaining new databases as well as updating and maintaining existing databases while keeping security and performance as a priority.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, creative, pro-active and has an interest in the improvement of patient care in the respiratory domain. The position is full time and candidates in or near Antwerp, Belgium, are strongly preferred.
- Maintaining and structuring our constantly growing data
- Design, creation and management of existing and new databases
- Database security; encryption, auditing, reviews,..
- Provide support to our internal teams to keep all data consistent and structured
- Communicating with stakeholders to align expectations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- At least 1 – 2 years’ of experience in handling data and managing databases
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases such as Mongo, MySQL, PostgreSQL,…
- Experience in at one server-side technology (Java, NodeJS, Python) is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- A critical, analytical, creative and innovative mindset
- Experience in Kubernetes, Helm is a plus.
- Proficient in English
You may expect a job with growth potential in a high-tech biomedical company with highly motivated colleagues. The technology is innovative and you will be supported by engineers with years of experience in the domain, and you will be encouraged to and provided resources that allow you to spend time on original work We offer a competitive salary and supplementary benefits in accordance with your level of education, age and experience.
Job type: full-time
Please send your applications to:
Categorised in: Careers / August 22, 2022 3:16 pm /