FLUIDDA is an innovative company that aims to improve patient care and development of medication in the respiratory domain based on medical imaging and computer simulations. Cooperation with universities and medical research centres worldwide resulted in numerous clinical trials in over 1000 patients. Since we are a fast-growing top technology company, we are looking for business development manager to join our team in Europe.
- Previous experience (2-7y) in Account Management or Territory Sales.
- Display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of German/French/Italian/Spanish is a plus
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of (potential) customer needs and requirements.
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions (in solid collaboration with the company’s pre-sales and marketing team) that meet their needs.
- Hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- You will act as the link of communication between the customer and internal teams.
You may expect a job with growth potential in a high-tech biomedical company with highly motivated colleagues. The technology is innovative, making it a challenging task to continuously improve the quality. We offer a competitive salary and supplementary benefits in accordance with the required level of experience.
For further questions, you can contact Nicky Verschoren.