FLUIDDA is an innovative company that aims to improve patient care and development of medication in the respiratory domain based on medical imaging and computer simulations. Cooperation with universities and medical research centres worldwide resulted in numerous clinical trials in over 1000 patients. Since we are a fast-growing top technology company, we are looking for a Software Developper to join our team in Belgium.
The Software Developer oversees the software development and is responsible for analysing, building and maintaining the in-house developed software.
- Quick learner
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- 2 – 3 years of work experience
- Plus: Experience in developing software as medical device
- Software development from start to the end, including specifications, conception, documentation, coding and testing
- Analysing user, technical and functional requirements
- Executing appropriate testing and reporting
- Controlling changes made to the software
- Implementing and maintaining developed software in the different developments environments
- Communicating with different stakeholders (engineers, doctors, business developers, management)
You may expect a job with growth potential in a high-tech biomedical company with highly motivated colleagues. The technology is innovative, making it a challenging task to continuously improve the quality. We offer a competitive salary and supplementary benefits in accordance with your level of education, age and experience.
For further questions, you can contact Nicky Verschoren at email@example.com