FLUIDDA is an innovative company that aims to improve patient care and development of medication in the respiratory domain based on medical imaging and computer simulations. Cooperation with universities and medical research centres worldwide resulted in numerous clinical trials in over 1000 patients. Since we are a fast-growing top technology company, we are looking for a system administrator to join our team in Belgium.
The system administrator produces specifications for, designs, develops, tests, optimizes, implements and maintains the IT infrastructure at the different offices. A person in this function is aware that he works in a regulated environment with high security standards.
- You are able to set up efficient and secure IT environments and know how you can use cloud-based solutions in the most optimal way
- You have experience in managing Windows networks and policies (Microsoft Intune)
- You know how to handle Linux systems and set up network connections (Wifi, VPN, …)
- You have a hands-on mentality, you work accurately, and you fit in an innovative environment
- You are flexible and a quick learner
- You have a good knowledge of the English language
- Having experience in medical device regulations, GDPR, security implementation guidelines and ISO27001 is a big plus
- You will take responsibility to build and maintain an IT infrastructure that is in line with medical device regulations. You will be responsible for passing penetration testing and securing all our infrastructure.
- You will perform business continuity tests, risk assessments and will develop policies
- You will act as the contact person during IT audits
- You will interact with clients, partners and clinical sites
You may expect a job with growth potential in a high-tech biomedical company with highly motivated colleagues. The technology is innovative, and you will be supported by engineers with years of experience in the domain. We offer a competitive salary and supplementary benefits in accordance with your level of education, age and experience.
For further questions, you can contact Nicky Verschoren at firstname.lastname@example.org