FLUIDDA is an innovative company that aims to improve patient care and development of medication in the respiratory domain based on medical imaging and computer simulations. Cooperation with universities and medical research centers worldwide resulted in numerous clinical trials in over 1000 patients. Since we are a fast-growing top technology company, we are looking for a FRI Analyst to join our team in Lisbon.
The FRI analyst’s main task is to implement and perform medical imaging analyses (FRI). Based on expertise, they will escalate possible improvements to the workflow and take responsibility for keeping the FRI documentation up to date. With the approval of the Chief Technology Officer, the FRI analyst can be assigned to (clinical) research related, quality related or business related tasks
Responsibilities and duties
• Perform high quality FRI analyses as per protocol
• Implement and document improvements to the FRI workflow
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in the scientific field, preferably in engineering or computer science
• Highly detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding quality
• Excellent computer skills
• Experience in coding and data handling
• Experience in project management frameworks such as SCRUM
• Knowledge of the Linux shell, Python, R and Matlab
• A good knowledge of the English language
You may expect a job with growth potential in a high-tech biomedical company with highly motivated colleagues. The technology is innovative, making it a challenging task to continuously improve the quality. We offer a competitive salary in accordance with the required level of experience.
For further questions, you can contact Nicky Verschoren at firstname.lastname@example.org